Falang is a multilanguage plugin for WordPress. It allows you to translate an existing WordPress site to other languages. Falang natively supports WooCommerce (product, variation, category, tag, attribute, etc.)
- Easy setup
- Supports all languages supported by WordPress (RTL and LTR)
- When you add a language in Falang, WP language packages are automatically downloaded and updated
- Easy to use: Translate Posts, Pages, Menus, Categories from the plugin or linked from the WP interface
- Translate Posts and Terms permalinks
- Translate additional plugins like WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, etc.
- You can use Azure,Yandex,Lingvanex to help you with the translation (Google and DeepL services may be included in later versions)
- Displays the default language if the content is not yet translated
- The Language Switcher widget is configurable to display flags and/or language names
- Language Switcher can be put in Menu, Header, Footer, Sidebars
- Image captions, alt text and other media text translation without duplicating the media files
- Language Code directly in the URL
- No extra database tables created, no content duplication
- Very good website speed performance (low impact)
- Contains translations for IT, FR, DE, ES, NL
- Falang is not meant for WordPress multisite installations!
Falang’s goal is to let you translate everything on your page
- Menu items
- Theme and plugin strings
- Custom fields
- Page builder content
- Shortcode outputs
- URL slugs
- WooCommerce products
- Page title and description
- Image alt text and captions
- Falang Q-Importer qTranslateX to Falang
- Falang for Divi Falang for Divi
- Falang for Elementor Falang for Elementor
- Falang for WPBakery Falang for WPBakery
- Falang for YooTheme Falang for YOOtheme
- Elementor preview needs to have “Show slug for main language” disabled in Falang Settings
- The WooCommerce attribute slug doesn’t have to be translated
- Upload the entire Falang folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install from WP Plugins
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add languages
- Set the default language (main language of your site)
- Add the Language Switcher to your site
- Translate your post / pages / menus etc. to the other languages
Is Falang Translate free?
Yes, but without on-site support.
Purchased licenses come with 1 year on-site support.
Where to find help?
First time users should read the Falang – Documentation, which explains the basics (with screenshots – in English).
Ka-qaybgalayaasha & Horumariyayaasha
“Falang multilanguage for WordPress” waa softiweer il furan. Dadka soo socda ayaa wax ku biiriyay kaabahan.Ka-qaybgalayaasha
“Falang multilanguage for WordPress” waxaa lagu tarjumay 3 luqadood. Way ku mahadsan yihiin turjumaannada ka-qaybqaadashadooda.
Ma xiisaynaysaa horumarinta?
- fix uninstall bug when data removed.
- add Flatsome support (portfolio link with category fix)
- add Flatsome quickview support (new $ajax_action_list for falang public call)
- fix bug translate meta (modern event calendar support)
- add filter falang_get_translated_url (user demand)
- add positioning for falangsw (falang switcher shortcode)
- fix woocommerce translation (flatsome ajax query)
- add filter falang_translate_custom_post_link (flatsome support)